Privacy Policy
Privacy Policy
Effective Date: 2026-06-28
Yucheng Kung ("the Service Provider", "I", or "my") built the TimeStamp Camera app (the "Application") as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Yucheng Kung at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
Information Collection and Use
I do not collect, store, or transmit any of your personal information, photos, or location data to any external servers. All core functionalities of the Application are processed entirely locally on your device.
Camera and Location Data
The Application requires access to your device's Camera and Location services to function properly:Camera: Used strictly to capture photos within the Application.
Location: Used strictly to retrieve your current geographical location so it can be stamped (watermarked) onto the photos you take.
None of this data leaves your device. The photos you take are saved directly to your device's local storage or gallery. I have no access to your camera feed, your saved photos, or your location history.
Third-Party Services
While I do not collect personal data, the Application uses third-party services that may collect information used to identify you, primarily for the purpose of serving advertisements.
The Application uses Google AdMob to display ads. AdMob may collect device information, IP addresses, and Advertising IDs to provide relevant ads.Link to the privacy policy of third-party service providers used by the Application:Google AdMob Privacy Policy
Data Retention and Deletion
Because the Service Provider does not collect or store any of your personal data on any servers, there is no data retention period. You retain full control over your data. To "delete" your data or stop any future third-party data collection, simply uninstall the Application from your device.
Children’s Privacy
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. Since I do not collect any personal data, I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13.
Changes to This Privacy Policy
I may update our Privacy Policy from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. I will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Policy on this page.
Contact Us
If you have any questions or suggestions about my Privacy Policy, do not hesitate to contact me at gonyuchang97@gmail.com.
Effective Date: 2026-06-28
Yucheng Kung ("the Service Provider", "I", or "my") built the TimeStamp Camera app (the "Application") as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Yucheng Kung at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
Information Collection and Use
I do not collect, store, or transmit any of your personal information, photos, or location data to any external servers. All core functionalities of the Application are processed entirely locally on your device.
Camera and Location Data
The Application requires access to your device's Camera and Location services to function properly:Camera: Used strictly to capture photos within the Application.
Location: Used strictly to retrieve your current geographical location so it can be stamped (watermarked) onto the photos you take.
None of this data leaves your device. The photos you take are saved directly to your device's local storage or gallery. I have no access to your camera feed, your saved photos, or your location history.
Third-Party Services
While I do not collect personal data, the Application uses third-party services that may collect information used to identify you, primarily for the purpose of serving advertisements.
The Application uses Google AdMob to display ads. AdMob may collect device information, IP addresses, and Advertising IDs to provide relevant ads.Link to the privacy policy of third-party service providers used by the Application:Google AdMob Privacy Policy
Data Retention and Deletion
Because the Service Provider does not collect or store any of your personal data on any servers, there is no data retention period. You retain full control over your data. To "delete" your data or stop any future third-party data collection, simply uninstall the Application from your device.
Children’s Privacy
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. Since I do not collect any personal data, I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13.
Changes to This Privacy Policy
I may update our Privacy Policy from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. I will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Policy on this page.
Contact Us
If you have any questions or suggestions about my Privacy Policy, do not hesitate to contact me at gonyuchang97@gmail.com.